Today we are going to do a simple little activity to learn about making charts and graphs in Excel. When you are finished your spreadsheet should look something like this:
- Make two charts— one pie and one bar graph.
- The pie chart should show how you time will be spent during Summer Vacation. (this means you need to break it into percentages and remember, the percentages need to add up to 100%) You must have at least four different activities.
- The bar graph should show at least 4 of your favorite foods. Research their calories and compare them side by side.
- The charts should be the same width as the cells with the data.
- You should have a title over your data and charts that is bolded and centered. Merge together two columns and two rows to get the cell for your title.
- Save your file, upload it to google drive and share it with mrsapuglisi at gmail.com