Using a topic of your choice, you will create a jeopardy game using powerpoint. We will play these later in class, so make sure they are challenging enough to be interesting, but not so hard that no one will be able to guess the answers.
- title Page
- Menu page with all the question options
- Three categories, and five questions in each category (15 questions total)
- One slide for each question
- Create a hyperlink that links the point options to the slide with the question
- Create a hyperlink button on each question slide to take you back to the menu
- Add an animation to each question so the answer doesn’t show up at the same time.