These TouchCast reports are due tomorrow, Thursday by 5:00pm. Remember, you can also retake your final test until then, and that is also the last moment I will accept any late work.
- Open touchcast
- go to the Cast side (there is a button on the left side of the screen that will take you there)
- In the bottom right corner there is a little picture of a person, click it.
- Create an account using your email, or login if you have already made an account
- After you have made an account, click on the My Projects tab at the top of the screen. You will see the TouchCast you have been working on.
- Click on your project to open it.
- In the top right corner, click on the Save and Share link
- Give your video a title, and make sure the privacy setting is switched to Public.
- Click the green Share link in the top right corner of the screen.
- It will take a minute for your video to upload (you will see a green progress bar across the video thumbnail showing you the progress)
- After it is done uploading, click on the video and again make sure the privacy setting is public, then click the share button.
- Choose mail as the way you want to share your video, then enter my email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include your name in the email and the subject should be Your name TouchCast.
- You are all done.